Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
The value of a new vehicle can depreciate faster than the balance of your loan, leaving a gap
between what you owe and the actual value of the vehicle. If stolen or totaled, you would be
responsible for paying the difference between the loan balance and the amount of your
insurance company's payment. For a one-time fee, you can protect yourself against this
potential loss. Just ask us about GAP protection and current pricing.
Member’s Choice™ Borrower Security
This is a voluntary debt cancellation program that can cancel your eligible
loan balance up to the agreement maximum should you die before paying off your loan.
you become disabled due to a protected illness or injury, Member’s Choice Borrower Security
can cancel your monthly loan payment, up to the agreement maximum. With payment cancellation,
both the principal and interest portions of your loan payment are cancelled, up to the
agreement maximum, and your loan balance declines.
If you become involuntarily
unemployed, Member’s Choice Borrower Security can defer the principal portion of your loan
payment and cancel the interest portion up to the agreement limit. With interest cancellation,
the loan balance does not decline. Program and other fees may continue to accrue.
Member’s Choice Borrower Security, you can only buy enough protection to cover your loan
Mechanical Repair Coverage
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs
keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and
deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities,
you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to
keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive
repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program**:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery
jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a
covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a
fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: Receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund
thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any
repairs not covered by the policy) – the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized
repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options